ProPharmace is a national pharmacy training provider that delivers targeted training for the pharmacy workforce. Our innovative and robust learning solutions empower pharmacy professionals to deliver the highest standards of patient care. We deliver training to thousands of pharmacy professionals nationwide. It is this commitment to individual and organisational success that drives us and steers our long-term vision.
Foundation Training Facilitator
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Foundation Training Facilitator. If you are a pharmacist who would like to get involved in delivering high quality education and training and is passionate about supporting the development of future pharmacists, then we would like you to hear from you.
This list is a summary of the main accountabilities of this role. The role holder may be occasionally required to undertake other duties in line with the role.
- Work with the wider team to support the successful delivery of the ProPharmace Foundation Training Programme
- Facilitate the delivery of training events, master classes and drop in sessions
- Facilitate University Pharmacy careers fairs
- Take responsibility for the development and review of specific areas of teaching and learning
- Actively contribute to a culture of learning, in line with the organisation’s values.
- Support equality, diversity and inclusion initiatives in line with organisational goals
- Attend team meetings and development opportunities
- Promote ProPharmace training programmes with stakeholders regionally and nationally and via social networks
- Facilitate ProPharmace peer networks
- Support learners during the training period
- Work with the wider team to support the implementation of new training initiatives and digital learning solutions
- Registered pharmacist with the GPhC (UK)
- Be familiar with the standards for the initial education and training of pharmacists
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident presentation and workshop delivery skills
Flexible roles (weekday/weekend) dependant on training programme schedule
Salary: Rate ranges from £50-£300 dependant on workshop facilitated
Applying to this role
If you have the required experience and skills and would like to join us, please complete the form by clicking ‘apply now’ on the button below.
Closing date: 30th January 2023
Please note, the closing date is given as a guide. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications has been received.
You are advised to submit your application as early as possible.
For further details or to discuss this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value the diversity of our workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community. ProPharmace is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity in employment, promotion, pay and benefits. Our recruitment policy is based solely on the necessary and justifiable job requirements and the applicant’s ability and fitness for the position.