At ProPharmace we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us. Our processing of all personal data complies with the General Data Protection Regulation principles.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
· Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register for a training programme or make a purchase.
· Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
· To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
· To meet our contractual commitments to you.
· To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/training programme changes, that may affect our service.
· If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered onto our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
· Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
· To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
· Third Party links involved in the delivery of services or training relevant to the training programme or service you are enrolled on such as Higher Education Institutions, the General Pharmaceutical Council and Employers.
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
We will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested.
You have the following data protection rights:
· You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
· You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
· If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time.
· Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
· We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us an email to email@example.com