Terms & and Conditions
Please read the following Terms & and Conditions. These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. On accessing the Website on this and on each subsequent occasion you will be deemed to have accepted all of the terms and conditions that apply to its use and to the facilities and services provided by it. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and it is your obligation to check if changes have been made. Your use of the Website after changes are posted on-line shall constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- Site Access
- We try to ensure that website availability is uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, we cannot guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to users who have registered with us to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We of course try to limit the frequency and duration of any suspension or restriction.
- If you experience any problems whilst trying to access the website please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use of Website
- You are permitted to use our website strictly for your own personal use, no part of the website and/or its content may be modified reproduced, stored in any medium, including but not limited to a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, digital, paper, mechanical, via photocopying, recording, broadcasting nor shown in public.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website including layout, design, data, databases and graphics are protected by UK and other international intellectual property laws and are owned by Propharmace Ltd or it’s Licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- Any request for permission to use our content or images, or other use of our intellectual property not authorised under a subscription, should be made by emailing email@example.com
- Accounts & Passwords
If you have registered or subscribed to use any service on the ProPharmace Website, any user identification code or password is personal and non transferable and must be kept confidential and used only by you (unless agreed in writing) for the specified term of your subscription or registration period We have the right to terminate accounts should this requirement be breached.
- Placing an Order
When submitting your request to purchase any ProPharmace subscribtions, you will be asked to indicate which products that you wish to subscribe to and you will then proceed to another web page which will require you to create an account (if you don’t already have one), by entering in your email address and choosing a password. You will then proceed to an Order Summary page and you will need to indicate your method of payment and some contact details. Should you be paying online, you will proceed to a secure payment page which is part of PayPal and you will need to select your payment method, in which case your payment will then be processed by PayPal. After you submit your subscription, you will receive confirmation indicating that your payment was either successful or unsuccessful.
- Cancellations & Refund
- Please note once you gain access to one of our online subscriptions cancellation and refunds will not be permitted. You hereby agree that no cancellation is allowed after these services have started to be supplied. This does not otherwise affect your statutory rights.
- Any cancellations and refunds other than online subscriptions will be granted at our discretion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- ProPharmace services are supplied subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to continue with services for the agreed term, we will inform you as soon as possible and provide you with a pro rata refund in the event that you have paid for a period for which we cannot comply. We will not however be liable to the full extent permitted by law, for any direct or indirect loss caused as a result of not being able to supply to you within the subscription for all or any of the periods subscribed to.
- Prices & Discounts
- The price that you pay for the ProPharmace services will be indicated on the website. Prices are inclusive of all taxes and delivery unless otherwise indicated. They are valid for purchases during the calendar year which they relate to.
- All subscribers are required to make payment in pounds sterling. Should you be paying from an account outside of the United Kingdom, the exchange rate will be calculated by your bank.
- Payments may be made through the methods specified on our Order Summary section of our website. We take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure. Unless we are negligent however, we cannot be liable for losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to the information provided by you.
- Discounts may be advertised on our website for limited time periods, or for specific users of our services. Payments at the higher rate will not be refunded if the subscription is purchased at the normal price.
- Visitor Conduct
- You must not use the website in any way that causes or is likely to cause the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. When using this website you shall not:
- post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- post or send to or from this website any material that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- post or send from this website any material which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 7.2
- Links To & From Other Websites
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- We may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice. Although we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct and up-to-date however, to the fullest extent permitted by law the material and information displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to accuracy.
- The material on this website is intended for use as an exam revision or personal development resource. It is not a substitute for your own clinical judgement as a professional. Any references to drugs and treatments should be checked by the health care professional.
- ProPharmace Ltd. does not make any guarantees that use of ProPharmace Online services will guarantee success in any examination or other test of any nature.
- Exclusion of Liability
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
- Governing Jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or other relevant country.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website ProPhrmace Online Ltd (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement terms & Conditions.
- Prohibited Uses
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- To keep your password secure and confidential;
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms & conditions
- not permit others to use your account;
- not use other’s accounts;
- not charge anyone for access to your account, or any information therein.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms & conditions upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.