Practice Supervisor Programme
Who is this programme for:
The Practice Supervisor Training Programme is open to all pharmacy professionals who supervise trainees in any sector of pharmacy within the region. This programme is ideal for a practice supervisor who is responsible for overseeing trainees work and providing developmental feedback during a specified period of training supporting learners to identify opportunities for learning within the workplace and provide supervision on a day-to-day basis.
How is the programme delivered?
The programme includes five modules. Four of the modules are delivered via flexible online learning whilst one of the modules will run as a live event which you will be able to book once you enrol on to the programme.
1 Practice Supervision
2 Learning and Teaching Style
3 Giving Effective Feedback
4 Facilitating Learning
5 Developing as a Practice Supervisor (This is an online live training day that runs from 9:30am to 3:30pm)
What are the programmes key features?
- Flexible learning allowing you to complete within a 3-6 month period
- The opportunity to Join Peer discussions enabling you to share best practice with other learners and programme facilitators
- Choose between video and audio learning to suit your learning style
- Access to a wealth of resources and the opportunity to get certified
Requirements for Assessment & Certification:
In order to successfully complete the programme and get certified you will be required to:
- Pass online assessments at the end of each module Complete an E-Portfolio
- Complete evaluation forms about the programme