In response to a recent call to enhance the provision and practice of pre-registration training, ProPharmace have launched a Tutor Accreditation Programme. This launch comes in an effort to give tutors the opportunity to get certified and maintain high quality training provision.
It is a training and support programme for pre-registration tutors that is made up of a number of components.
Who is it for?
It is for pre-registration tutors who are seeking to acquire a seal of quality for their own personal and professional development and growth.
Gaining the title of ProPhramce accredited tutor will go a long way to show a tutor’s commitment not only to improving their own performance as pre-registration tutors, but also to highlighting their ability to achieve and maintain high quality training provision.
Accredited tutors will receive a badge and certificate.
What are the components of the Tutor Accreditation Programme?
- Attend a ProPharmace Tutor Training Workshop (development session/refresher)
- Take part in peer observations that address elements of the tutor role and particularly the Tutor-Trainee dynamic and relationship.
- Complete the ProPharmace Online Tutor Training Programme.
- Successfully pass assessments of this programme.
- Submit evaluation forms (tutor self-evaluation, training site evaluations, role evaluations)
- Submit trainee evaluations of tutor, training site and role.
- Submit evidence of CPD relevant to the tutoring role.