ProPharmace is a national pharmacy training provider that delivers targeted training for the pharmacy workforce. Our innovative and robust learning solutions empower pharmacy professionals to deliver the highest standards of patient care. We deliver training to thousands of pharmacy professionals nationwide. It is this commitment to individual and organisational success that drives us and steers our long-term vision.
Foundation Programme Co-ordinator
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Foundation Programme Co-ordinator. If you would like to get involved in delivering high quality education and is passionate about supporting the development of future pharmacists, then we would like you to hear from you.
This list is a summary of the main accountabilities of this role. The role holder may be occasionally required to undertake other duties in line with the role.
- Liaise with the ProPharmace Education Team to ensure the successful delivery of the programme
- Develop, Review and update training materials and assessments
- Ensure ProPharmace online resources are up to date and relevant
- Contribute to the delivery of training events, master classes and drop in sessions
- Attend team meetings and development opportunities
- Report to the ProPharmace Management Team
- Evaluate learners’ feedback and ensure training is developed in line with key requirements and current evidence-based practice
- Promote ProPharmace training programmes with stakeholders regionally and nationally and via social networks
- Facilitate ProPharmace Peer Networks
- Support learners during the training period
- Work with the wider team to support the implementation of new training initiatives and digital learning solutions
- Registered Pharmacist with the GPhC (UK)
- Have evidence of experience of work related to pharmacist education and training
- Be familiar with the new standards for the initial education and training of Pharmacists
- Have a sound understanding of pharmacy practice and current NHS Policy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident presentation and workshop delivery skills
- Experience in the development and design of training materials
- Experience of working in a project team and delivering to deadlines
£35,000 – £40,000 dependant on experience
Full time 9:00am -5:00pm Monday to Friday
Remote, will require travel to training locations when necessary.
Applying for this role
If you feel you have the required experience and skills and would like to join us, please complete the form by clicking ‘apply now’ on the button below.
Closing date: 2nd February 2023
Please note, the closing date is given as a guide. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications has been received.
You are advised to submit your application as early as possible.
For further details or to discuss this role please email email@example.com.
We value the diversity of our workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community. ProPharmace is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity in employment, promotion, pay and benefits. Our recruitment policy is based solely on the necessary and justifiable job requirements and the applicant’s ability and fitness for the position.