FAST TRACK PROGRAMME
Missed out on the ProPharmace Pre-registration Training Programme 2017-18?
The ProPharmace Fast Track Programme, starting in January 2018, provides six days of intensive revision on key topics of the GPhC registration assessment framework covering:
- Pharmaceutical Calculations
- High Risk Drugs
- Key Therapeutic Areas
- Pharmacy Law & Ethics
- Mock Registration Assessment (Paper 1 & 2 with detailed feedback)
- Extensive practice on registration assessment questions
- Dedicated support and guidance from expert ProPharmace trainers.
- Exclusive trainee folder with useful tools and resources
- Online access to the ProPharmace VLE
- Full Mock Registration Assessment
This programme is aimed at any pre-registration trainee who will be sitting the 2018 registration assessment in June 2018 or September 2018, in particular, trainees who are sitting the exam for a second or third attempt have found this fast track programme extremely beneficial.
- Day 1: 27th January
- Day 2: 3rd February.
- Day 3: 10th February
- Day 4: 3rd March
- Day 5: 24th March
- Day 6: Mock Exam & Review – date TBC
£650 + VAT
Holiday Inn, Brentford Lock. Commerce Road, Brentford, Middlesex London, London TW8 8GA