ProPharmace is a national pharmacy training provider that delivers targeted training for the pharmacy workforce. Our innovative and robust learning solutions empower pharmacy professionals to deliver the highest standards of patient care. We deliver training to thousands of pharmacy professionals nationwide. It is this commitment to individual and organisational success that drives us and steers our long-term vision.
Education & Training Pharmacist
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to join our team as Education & Training Pharmacist. If you are a pharmacist who would like to get involved in delivering high quality education and training and is passionate about supporting the development of future pharmacists, then we would like you to hear from you.
This list is a summary of the main accountabilities of this role.
- Take responsibility for the development, review and delivery of specific areas of teaching and learning
- Contribute to the delivery of ProPharmace training events
- Actively contribute to a culture of learning, in line with the organisation’s values
- Registered pharmacist with the GPhC (UK)
- Be familiar with the standards for the initial education and training of pharmacists
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident presentation and workshop delivery skills
Flexible roles (weekday/weekend) dependant on workshop schedule
Salary: Dependant on experience
London & various locations across the UK
Applying to this role
If you have the required experience and skills and would like to join us, please complete the form by clicking ‘apply now’ on the button below.
Closing date: 2nd February 2023
Please note, the closing date is given as a guide. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications has been received.
You are advised to submit your application as early as possible.
For further details or to discuss this role please email email@example.com.
We value the diversity of our workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community. ProPharmace is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity in employment, promotion, pay and benefits. Our recruitment policy is based solely on the necessary and justifiable job requirements and the applicant’s ability and fitness for the position.