CALCULATIONS MASTER CLASS London & Manchester
This Master Class is aimed at pre-registration trainee pharmacists who wish to develop their confidence in tackling a range of all the different types of calculations that are expected to appear in the GPhC registration assessment.
About the course
- Doses and dose regimens.
- Dosage and unit conversions.
- Estimations of kidney function.
- Displacement volumes and values.
- Concentrations (e.g. expressed as w/v, % or 1 in x).
- Molecular weight.
- Using provided formulae.
- Infusion rates.
- Health economics.
- Quantities to supply
The master class is taught by one of our experienced trainers and will provide top tips and guided step-by- step instructions for how to tackle the calculations. The range of questions in this Master Class are deliberately made challenging. We cap the number of trainees on this course to ensure you receive the tailored support you need and a high quality training experience.
Dates & Time
- Saturday 9th March (10AM – 3.30PM) ( Manchester)
- Sunday 17th February (9:30AM – 3PM)
- Sunday 13th January (9:30AM – 3PM) ( London)
- Sunday 16th December (9:30AM – 3PM)
- Saturday 12th of January(12:45PM – 5:30PM) ( Manchester)