Are you looking to secure a pre-registration post at a community pharmacy?
Our straightforward recruitment process gives you access to over 500 pharmacies throughout the UK who are actively recruiting. Securing a place through our recruitment service guarantees you a place on the ProPharmace Pre-registration Training Programme.
Here are some of the reasons why you should apply for a placement in a pharmacy that offers the ProPharmace Pre-registration Training Programme:
- We are an RPS accredited, leading training provider for pre-registration training and we support hundreds of trainees yearly.
- We work with leading Universities, including King’s College London, to deliver pre-registration training support and mock exams.
- Applying to a ProPharmace training site means that you are guaranteed a place on our national pre-registration training programme which has successfully supported thousands of trainees.
- The nine-month programme is tailored to prepare you for the GPhC Registration Assessment and to support you in becoming a competent and confident pharmacist.
- You will have access to a team of experienced ProPharmace Trainers. Innovative training solutions including case studies, practical role-plays, interactive assessments and online resources are used to reinforce and support your learning.
- The programme includes regular tests and a full-length Mock Exam.
- Your Pre-registration Tutor will be provided with training tools and resources to support you throughout the pre-registration year.
You can download our course brochure and listen to our trainee’s feedback at the following link: https://propharmace.com/pre-registration-training-programme