PROPHARMACE ONLINE TUTOR TRAINING PROGRAMME
The GPhC Pre-registration Tutor Survey highlighted that over half of all tutors expressed interest in training topics for identification and management of a trainee in difficulty; giving effective feedback; and coaching trainees. The ProPharmace Online Tutor Training Programme comprising of 10 webinars, is mapped to the GPhC guidance on tutoring, and offers targeted modules in these areas. This RPS accredited programme aims to equip tutors with the knowledge, tools and resources to fulfil their role effectively.
- Webinars are available on demand in an easy to follow format and can be accessed at any time from any device allowing you to learn easily and flexibly.
- The programme is inspired by real case scenarios gleaned from our 11 years of expertise in delivering pre-registration training.
- A peer-discussion forum allows you to pose questions and discuss your learning with experienced ProPharmace trainers.
- Fulfil GPhC requirements and complete CPD relevant to your role.
- Prepare for revalidation by completing a reflective account.
- Complete the assessment components and become a ProPharmace Certified Tutor