Calculations Master Class
About the course
This Master Class is aimed at pre-registration trainee pharmacists who wish to develop their confidence in tackling a range of all the different types of calculations that are expected to appear in the GPhC registration assessment, including:
- Doses and dose regimens.
- Dosage and unit conversions.
- Estimations of kidney function.
- Displacement volumes and values.
- Concentrations (e.g. expressed as w/v, % or 1 in x).
- Molecular weight.
- Using provided formulae.
- Infusion rates.
- Health economics.
- Quantities to supply
The master class is taught by one of our experienced trainers and will provide top tips and guided step-by- step instructions for how to tackle the calculations. The range of questions in this Master Class are deliberately made challenging. We cap the number of trainees on this course to ensure you receive the tailored support you need and a high quality training experience.
- Sunday 7th January ( Fully booked )
- Sunday 21st January: Time:10-3PM ( Fully booked)
- Sunday 28th January: Time:10-3PM (Fully booked )
- Sunday 4th March: Time:10-3PM (Fully booked )
£85 (Non ProPharmace members)
£70 (ProPharmace members)
Holiday Inn London – Brentford Lock