Birmingham, 6-7 October 2018
We know that your pre-registration year is very important. So, following on from the success of last year’s conference, we have once again teamed up with PDA & BPSA to deliver the popular two-day pre-reg conference ‘Aiming High’, which aims to help get your pre-reg year off to a great start!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Sessions will cover a range of topics including the following:
- Top tips for organising and planning your pre-reg year
- Writing evidence and the performance standards
- The registration assessment framework and using it throughout the year
- An introduction to responding to symptoms
- An introduction to pharmaceutical calculations
- An overview of key drugs, their application and how errors can be prevented.
Sessions will be delivered by Abdallah Alkhalaf, the Graduate Officer at the BPSA, speakers from the reputable pre-reg training provider, ProPharmace and pharmacists from the PDA.
You will also have the opportunity to network, ask the speakers questions, meet other pre-registration trainees and learn where you can get support for your year.